Are you a compassionate, empathetic person, looking for a job? Do you have a heart for the elderly, and a passion to work for others? We want to talk to you!
Senior Helpers San Bernardino is looking for some Compassionate Caregivers to join our family, and help change lives. Come and see why we are the first, and only National In-home Care Provider to receive certification, as a Great Place to Work.
Benefits: Flexible schedules, competitive pay, invaluable experience and personally rewarding work
Flexible schedules: We offer days, evenings, nights and weekends.
One-on-One Care: Each of our caregivers work with only one client at a time. This way, you can truly get to know your client while building real relationships.
Gain experience: while in school, gain invaluable experience.
Part time: We work with our students to insure they maximize both school and work schedules.
Job Requirements: Bring your passion for making a difference to our dynamic team!
- 18 years of age and older
- High school degree/GED
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Ability to work in home settings
- Minimum one (1) year experience
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Sunday
COVID-19 considerations: In order to keep our clients and caregivers as safe as possible, we are providing all of our caregivers the necessary PPE, including gloves, masks, and thermometers.
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Care Aide certificate required or in progress
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Feeding clients
- Maintaining patient's health equipment
- Responding to emergency situations
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website