Flexible Part-Time Caregiver Positions NOW AVAILABLE in WAUPACA!
Assist and accompany clients during daily activities assuring client safety and well-being with:
- Personal hygiene: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Healthy meal preparation
- Exercise and physical assistance (transfers and mobility)
- Companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming and cleaning
- Candidate must have a reliable vehicle, valid WI driver's license, and current auto insurance.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to work independently AND ability to work as a team in circumstances.
Caring runs in our family, and we want you to be part of it!
APPLY NOW OR CALL TO BE CONSIDERED FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW: 920-749-9700 AND PRESS 3.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website