We were voted #1 by Caregivers as the best place to work.
Once you are invited to join our team, we can arrange for you to speak to one of our Caregivers so you hear first hand what it is like working for Senior Helpers of Eastern Long Island. Our Caregivers are our best ambassadors.
Do you LOVE helping people?
Are you ready to make a difference in someone's life? Join our team of Caregivers and become a helping hand to those who need you the most! We offer flexible hours. Whether you want to work 20 hours a week to 40 hours, or even accrue some overtime in special cases, we can meet the schedule that is best for you! Weekdays, Weekends, and Overnights.
We are looking for Caregivers who love what they do! You are responsible, caring, energetic and a self starter who can find creative ways to enhance a Client's quality of life. We take Senior Care to the next level!! You will not only have a job that you love but you will have a sense of purpose and great satisfaction.
Our Caregivers' responsibilities often include a variety of services such as:
- Companionship, conversation, playing games (Connect Four, Scrabble and cards are the current favorites)
- Light Housekeeping
- Household management
- Field trips: Beaches, Museums, the Aquarium
- Doctor appointments and errands
- Apparel selection (i.e. laying out clothes)
- Meal planning & preparation
- Laundry & linen changing
- Medication reminders
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- $50.00 BONUSES for referring other Caregivers or Clients
- 401K Retirement Plan where we MATCH your contributions!
- PAID OVERTIME with certain Clients
- PPP provided
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules, daytime, weekday and weekends all needed.
- Paid Training Programs include Dementia Care in order to improve your resume
Apply on company website