Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers for our clients in Appleton, Greenville, Menasha and Neenah!
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your elderly clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized dementia care training from Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers Offers:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Awesome office staff to help and support our caregivers
- Candidates must have experience in helping with Activities of Daily Living, such as dressing, walking, transferring, bathing and toileting assistance.
- Ability to work independently with clients and have weekend (or every other weekend) availability.
- Have reliable transportation, valid WI driver's license and proof of current auto insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website