Great people deserve a great place to work and Recovery Care/Senior Helpers is hiring Companions in Winchester, KY!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a Companion with Recovery Care/Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and Recovery Care
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Invested is assisting Brain Injury Clients to live their best life!
Recovery Care is the Acquired Brain Injury Division of Senior Helpers. We assist survivors of Brain Injuries to function as independently as possible in their home and community. Duties may include transporting and assisting with errands, shopping, appointments; meals and home management; light cleaning, scheduling, budgeting; navigating the community and practicing social skills and awareness; developing memory and cognitive skills, critical thinking; being a trusted friend.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website