Long Term Care opportunity:
Are you looking for a job that improves, and enriches the lives of others as well as yourself? Does a job that provides the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and experience intrigue you? Maybe you're looking for something that's not only rewarding, but also challenging? Are you retired and looking for a productive way to fill your day? We are searching for a candidate in the Louisville area to work at a facility in the Memory Care Unit.
Do you have experience in another customer service focused profession? Have you previously worked as a flight attendant or a server? All caring and friendly people are encouraged to apply!
Caring runs in our family! Love your new career and it will love you back!
Combine your compassion and talent with our world-class dementia training program to provide care and support to memory care facility residents. Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care.
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, nights and weekends. This is a rewarding part-time opportunity that can meet your desired schedule - and - you don't need to be licensed or certified!
Senior Helpers provides caregivers with professional training so they can develop expertise in Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's, and general senior care. Training & Certification opportunities offered by Senior Helpers keep you ahead of the industry and provide you with the knowledge & skills that will take your career to the next level. Jump start Your Career today with the leading in-home senior care company.
No previous experience is necessary for you to become a great caregiver; many of our caregivers have been in a care-giving situation within their own family. Being a caregiver is a very rewarding experience for everyone involved! Please note: you will need a driver's license and car to get to your client's house and to take them on errands during the day.
Multiple Shifts are available and we offer scheduling flexibility for this position.
We give you masks and gloves to protect you on shift!
Both male and female caregivers encouraged to apply.
You must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, drive in all weather conditions, and be able to pass a background check.
We are paid bi-weekly on Fridays.
As a Senior Helper Caregiver, your tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Taking resident down for meals and serving them
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (incontinence care, bathing, dressing & grooming)
- Dementia care
- Must be comfortable taking care of 10 residents
- Charting residents care
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing.
We also provide:
- Refer a friend $100 bonus (after they have work 100 hours)
- Training-when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
- Medical offered with Minimum Essential Coverage after 60 days of 20 hours per week.
- Flexible Spending Accounts to use on medical or childcare expenses after 60 days of 30 hours per week.
- Vision and Dental after 60 days of 30 hours per week.
- Discounts on movie tickets and shopping with Target and Wal-Mart.
- Bonus and rewards programs to earn more!
Here at Senior Helpers, our mission is to improve quality of life through dedicated care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have Valid Driver's License.
- Must have current Auto Insurance.
- Must have way to get to shift.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Able to work 25 miles away in all weather conditions.
- Must have passion to work with Veterans!
Per Colorado statutes, we must run background checks.
Apply on company website