Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring those who want to help our clients in many local communities. Seniors need help now more than ever! Lots of opportunities for caregiving! Weekdays or weekends, multiple locations. Hours are flexible to fit your schedule, mornings, afternoons or evenings! Drivers appreciated. Certifications helpful, not always required. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply. PPE provided as needed.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our aides and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
As a caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
· Work one-on-one with your clients and assist them as needed, including running local errands, housekeeping tasks and meal prep
· Be offered a variety of shifts in convenient locations
Receive support from office staff as well as opportunities to learn more about our GEMS Program.
- Assist with activities of daily living and assist with personal care as required in careplan
- Report and document changes of physical and mental status
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Caregiver Manager
- High School diploma or GED, CNA or HHA as required, opportunities for non-certified caregivers as well.
- Proof of TB screen
- Provide all necessary state certifications as required
- Willingness to drive clients/run local errands is preferred. Must provide Safe Driver Record.
- Availability to work weekends is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website