Senior Helpers is hiring HHAs for long day-shifts and/or Live-in positions in the Westford/Carlisle area! Meal planning and prep, light housekeeping, ADL's and personal care assistance are required. Prior experience as a Live-in caregiver and understanding of Dementia is needed in some cases. Pet tolerance and willing drivers to run local errands are strongly preferred. PPE is provided.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a HHA with Senior Helpers you will:
Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
Receive competitive pay and training from Senior Helpers in Dementia Care and opportunities for professional certifications
- Assist with activities of daily living, including personal care
- General Housekeeping, including laundry, sanitizing surfaces and maintaining clean living area
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Engaging client in appropriate and meaningful activities
- Other duties as assigned by Manager and noted in careplan
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved HHA certification training course
- Access to reliable transportation, MA driver's license is preferred.
- Proof of TB test
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website