CNA/ Caregiver – Frederick & Washington County
Hours Available NOW!
Why join our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Team? Because we Care! We care about people and we want to make a difference in peoples' lives. We want the most qualified, compassionate, caring people to be paired with people who need help. Make a difference today!
- Senior Helpers is the ONLY national in-home care provider Certified with Great Place to Work!
- Competitive pay: $13 - $15/hour with opportunity for merit increases
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Flexible Schedules
- One-on-One Care
- Holiday pay paid at time and a half
- Ongoing Training to Support Accreditation - and more, including Specialized Dementia and Parkinson's training
- Direct Deposit of your paycheck
- Bonus Opportunities- $100 Bonus - Ask me about this TODAY, also referral bonuses for new clients and MORE
CNA Caregiver Job Responsibilities
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Medication reminders
CNA Caregiver Qualifications and Skills
- Valid TB test
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle in which candidate is listed on the insurance policy
- Certification documentation - Valid Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant License
Job Type:, Part-time
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care for individuals that need assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website