Senior Helpers is currently seeking a HR Office Assistant to work in their Chestnut Hill office.
As a member of Senior Helpers Team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as an administrative/office assistant.
- PC Skills: high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Punctual and professional in appearance and conduct.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Detail orientated and able to balance work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a fast learner and be able to use database systems.
- Perform a variety of daily office tasks such as photocopying, filing and documentation.
- Communicating professionally via email and over the phone.
- Various receptionist tasks.
· Competitive pay
· Profit Sharing
· Flexible scheduling, we work around your availability
· Supportive and caring environment
· 24 hour, on call support
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website