We are now offering TeleDoc healthcare benefits free to our caregivers and their families!
Here at Senior Helpers, we work one-on-one with clients in their homes.
Build relationships with your clients, and at the end of your day, you will feel fulfilled in your career. Love how you are making a difference as a Caregiver in the lives of those you work with.
At Senior Helpers, we need you to be engaged, flexible, and teachable. We provide monthly, online training for your convenience to help you maintain and improve your skills as a Caregiver.
Come join our Senior Helpers family and be part of a rewarding career!
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Companionship & Conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry & Linen change
- Errands & Transportation
- Meal Prep & Help Feeding
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming assistance
- Shower Assistance & Bed Bathing
Benefits of Joining Senior Helpers:
Full Time & Sign-On Bonus!!!
- $12.50 - $14.00 Per Hour depending on experience
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bi-Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Online Training available 24/7
- Short commute times - We match you to clients near you.
- Mileage Reimbursement when you drive for your clients.
- Have current driver's license and car insurance
- Willing to undergo, and pass a background and MVD check
- CPR & First aid certified
- 2+ years experience in personal care preferred
- Must be able to communicate and respond to messages
- Have a heart and compassion for the elderly
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
We require all Caregivers/CNA's to take and record their temperatures daily before working. We provide all PPE needed. We have online courses on Infection Control & Prevention.
Apply on company website