Have you been laid off? Lost hours due to COVID-19? Need work immediately? Look no further!!!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients! Our company and our positions are considered essential under the governors order and we need your help! We have full and part time, temporary and permanent positions available!
As a caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job!
· Work one-on-one with your clients in their own homes
· Receive specialized PAID training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications (no experience necessary)
· Top pay in the area
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule- you tell us when you want to work!
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by case manager
- willingness to make a big difference in someones life!
- compassion and a positive attitude
- preference given to those with valid drivers license but all considered
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. The need is greater than ever right now to help keep our seniors healthy, safe and well cared for during this pandemic. Please consider joining our fantastic team today!We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website