Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to work in our Glendale, WI office.
As a member of Senior Helpers Scheduling team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Under direct supervision of the Care Team Director and with input from the Client Services Manager where appropriate, select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients.
- Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day
- Track and record in ClearCare all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc. and share information with the Care Team Director on a regular basis
- Accept on-call duty averaging approx 12 days per month and as directed by the Care Team Director, including at least 2 weekends per month
- Communicate with the Care Team Director to Hire for the Void on a regular basis
- May assist in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking training status and expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc. in ClearCare. Collects new documents as directed, notifies Care Team Director when new documents cannot be obtained
- Audits timecards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours
- Minimum of one year in a scheduling/staffing/recruiting position preferred
- Previous experience in home health care required
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website