Senior Helpers, a non-medical home care provider, is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator. At Senior Helpers, we only hire committed professionals who love working with the elderly. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Please apply if you can live by our high standards of care, want to be challenged on a daily basis, and are searching for a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others. As the Scheduling Coordinator you will be the driving force in pairing our client's needs with our selection of experienced caregivers. Office hours Monday-Friday 8a-5p with the flexibility to stay over when the need arises. On call rotation days are paid in addition to your salary and will consist of some weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients.
· Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or "call offs" arise.
· Accept on-call duty averaging 1 week per month and as directed by the Operations Manager.
· Contact clients on a periodic basis to receive feedback to ensure the service is meeting the goals outlined in the care plan.
· Respond promptly and document any client complaints.
· General office assistance, including answering the phones and general HR assistance.
Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and compassionate care.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Minimum of one year experience in data entry.
· Professional experience in the field of customer service.
· Team player but able to work independently as well.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to different situations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k matching are available after a qualification period
Pay: This is a salaried position. Up to $16 per hour based on a 40 hour work week
- Remote interview process available
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply on company website