Our priority has always been the safety and well-being of our residents and associates. As we've been monitoring the evolving situation of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), this priority has remained paramount; and that is why we'd like to share some of the steps Senior Star is taking during this time.
As we work through the days and weeks to come, to insure key roles are being filled and our residents are taken care of, we will be utilizing alternative forms of interviews including; phone, video and remote meetings.
Thank you for expressing your interest in Senior Star and your patience during this time.
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Reporting directly to the Director of Employer Branding, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of the company's robust website, SEO, Google Ads, digital advertising and re-targeting campaigns, email automation, and social media strategy.
The challenges of this position include driving qualified leads to each of the 15 sales teams (located in seven states) through digital efforts, and to systematically increase engagement on all social channels among employees and customers alike.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible, along with all other Senior Star employees, for the leasing and marketing success of the company and conducts business according to the Senior Star Vision, Mission, Promise, Values, and Goals.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Innovator. You have a growth mindset that drives you to pro-actively and consistently look for ways of doing things better.
- Lead Generator. You make sure all digital systems are working together in a way that produces qualified leads. You are able to distinguish potential leads and recognize opportunities to bring a lead closer to the brand.
- Early Adapter. You have a hunger to learn and remain up to date. You thrive on change and fear being stagnant.
- Socially Savvy. You are well-immersed in the social media environment and you understand how to tell a compelling story across various platforms.
- Data Driven. You have a constant curiosity about the results of your work and analyze results frequently in order to drive strategy changes.
- Brand Champion. You understand the importance of a brand strategy and the power it has to spark interest and influence decision-making.
- Emotionally Intelligent. You have the ability to maintain perspective amid different points of view and know how to flex your responses within company culture.
- Quick Witted. You naturally exude the type of humor that makes reasonable people laugh or at least see the humor in your content, helping to humanize the Senior Star brand.
- Exceptional Writer. You write using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Empathetic. You may not be able to deliver a solution to every person who engages with you, but you always deliver empathy in your customer service.
- Focused. You do not get sidetracked by the many distractions presented through the medium of social media. You concentrate on producing meaningful content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Learn about Senior Star's target audiences and develop personas for each
- Collaborate with sales team to put process in place for tracking marketing qualified leads that convert to sales qualified leads that convert to a sale
- Nurture targeted leads through a narrow marketing funnel
- Innovate website functionality and design and digital strategy
- Develop social media purpose and strategy for each individual channel
- Set SMART goals and KPIs
- Create visually impactful content that successfully influences our target audiences
- Implement digital campaigns
- Improve social media content calendar and SEO results
- Protect the integrity of the company's brand
- Prioritize projects with cross-functional teams across the company
- Produce high quality content taking both visual and written content into account
- Monitor digital trends to ensure that Senior Star stays current
- Perform other duties and participate in cross-functional projects, as assigned
AS A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Analyzing and updating website to keep timely, relevant, and functional
- Driving traffic by scheduling and running email marketing automation campaigns
- Coaching social media managers and running campaigns to increase social engagement
- Fleshing out content calendar
- Collaborating with Creative Manager to develop digital creative assets
- Compiling digital reports
- Re-vamping content on review sites
- Consulting with human resource team to ensure brand consistency in recruitment efforts
- Running or participating in meetings to advance the work of the team
- Reviewing, processing and tracking vendor invoices/payments
REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Highly experienced in the WordPress environment
- Social media savvy across multiple channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with digital email marketing automation platforms such as Active Demand
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Enquire
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience bringing Web initiatives from ideas to successful launches. This should include demonstrably strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with best practices and standards for responsive, usable and accessible theming and site-building using a modern database-driven content management system
- Familiarity with best practices and standards for producing public communications via news, blogging and social media
- Familiarity with best practices and standards in user experience design
- Strong desire to improve the lives of seniors and an embracement of the Senior Star vision, mission, promise, and values
At Senior Star, we understand that we have a tremendous responsibility to fulfill our vision for: A World of Difference Makers. We are committed to empowering you. Whether it is a process you are involved in, a person you want to serve, or a cause you care about, you have the capacity to make a difference.
Senior Star's mission is: Unite & Serve. Being part of the Senior Star family means you are committed to being an exceptional steward and a thoughtful spokesperson. We want to employ a diverse group of associates, who are united by standards of excellence and thoughtful in how they act, think, and communicate in life. If you aspire to achieve excellence and believe in the benefits of senior living, you are positioned to thrive in our company.
At Senior Star, we promise to: Do for each other with love. Our Promise is our commitment to each other—associate to associate. It begins with seeing the treasure in everyone, and approaching each situation and conversation with empathy and respect.
Our values guide our way and give life to our CHEER. Commit to fiscal responsibility. Honor each customer. Embrace innovation. Enjoy what we do. Respect each associate.
If this inspires you…
If you want to work for a company that wants to support you and help you fulfill your purpose…
If you would like to be a part of a team that is highly engaged…
If you believe in our Mission, Values, and Promise…
We would love to meet you!
Senior Star Culture Video
Apply on company website