REM Central Lakes, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We support adults with a wide range of abilities and disabilities to lead self-directed lives. We have full-time and part-time positions available. Come join our extraordinary team and apply today!
Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field trips, medical appointments, and shopping.
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and assist with medication administration.
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities.
- Support persons served with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website