South Carolina MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Adults with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of quality programs, including Behavioral Health Services, we provide individualized programming not only to the People We Support but their families as well.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, this opportunity as a team member in our Finance group is essential.
- Maintain an effective control environment under accounting operations. Includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design.
- Prepare monthly billing for individuals served and assure all tasks are completed for month-end billing. Maintain a master list of all individuals billing rates to ensure accurate billing.
- Process and post payments received and adjustments for payments and rates while maintaining an appropriate level of segregation of duties. Maintain files on all monthly invoices.
- Research and resolve discrepancies on individuals we serve billing authorization. Collect funds from payers and other entities. Work with payers to resolve outstanding claims issues.
- Produce, distribute, and maintain monthly accounts receivable reports for analysis.
- Prepare bank deposits, statement reconciliations, cash applications, accumulation of data for invoicing, aging analysis, collections, and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable sub-ledger to General Ledger. Complete bank deposits and record all cash receipts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in Accounts Receivable or a related field preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a commitment to quality in everything you do If you want to build a rewarding career and fulfill your personal and professional goals, we want to hear from you.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our incredible team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website