Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Work with the individuals we serve and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior challenges.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we serve improve.
- Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral plans.
Qualifications for Behavioral Analyst:
- Master's Degree in psychology, social work, special education, counseling, school counseling or ABA
- One year experience working with special populations in crisis intervention, staff training, and development.
- Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting preferred.
- Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us as Behavioral Analyst
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Apply on company website