MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Behavioral Management Therapist ($3000 sign on bonus)
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Work with the individuals we serve and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior challenges.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we serve improve.
- Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral plans.
- Master's Degree in psychology or related field
- One year experience working with special populations in crisis intervention, staff training, and development.
- Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting preferred.
- Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- Full and part time schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for full time employees
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website