NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
$17.25 per hour and up depending on certifications and experience.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
What your days as a Team Lead will look like:
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff in the residence and community while providing direct services to individuals we serve.
- Attend training for individuals served to assure their objectives, and company goals are achieved.
- Participate in community outings, house orientation to all new employees, serve as a role model to staff assuring that documentation is completed accurately and timely.
- Assist with house staffing needs and staff recruitment.
- Review individuals served progress, coordinate, and implement shift objectives.
- Provide for the delivery of services such as skills training, job coaching, behavior management according to the Individual Plan (IP) and/or treatment team.
Here's what we're looking for :
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in providing direct services in the human services field.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification Strong leadership qualities and effective communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to problem-solve.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life-enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website