MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Family Centered Support Specialist
Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving family life and functioning? As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, we are looking for you to join our team to provide in-home intervention services to youth at risk and families.
- Provide coverage to a caseload of families and children.
- Assist families and children to establish weekly goals and help them to identify the steps that need to be taken to reach established goals.
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of the families and children.
- Attend weekly case reviews and attend all Individualized Service Plan (ISPs) and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for families and children meetings.
- Provide crisis intervention services to prevent placement disruptions.
- Get on the job certification in an Evidence-Based Treatment Approach specifically designed for families.
- Implement skill-based interventions for youth and familes to help them achieve their goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field.
- One year related experience.
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
Why Join Us?
- Full time positions available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website