MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Family Therapist Licensed
Do you have experience providing family-centered therapy? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Establish a service or treatment plan for individuals served based on assessment of needs and develop practical suggestions for change.
- Conduct assessments in the areas of mental status, personality, behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family interactions.
- Provide a closure and aftercare plan for each family/individual.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to all assigned individuals/families.
- Conduct activity and participation-based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, families' successes, and peers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies, guiding families in their interaction with such agencies and other community organizations as needed; provide referrals to services and resources on behalf of families.
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues.
- Participate in team meetings with peers and in collateral team meetings when needed.
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers and/or review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations, and training and development materials for the region or team meetings.
- Manage documentation by completing and submitting accurate and timely records to supervisor, maintaining confidentiality and organizing such records.
- Master's Degree required.
- Two years of experience in related field required.
- Independent licensure ( LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or LADC-1).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic computer skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website