MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Foster Care Case Manager
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Coordinate the development, review, and implementation of services, case management, behavior intervention plans, and treatments provided to individuals served.
- Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, ensure compliance with contractual terms, and monitor regulatory program compliance.
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individual served needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and external case managers.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- One year of work-related experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, youth placed at-risk, etc. preferred.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- MA State Social Work License within 6 months of employment.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full time.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website