MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
*Sign-on Bonus* $2500 Licensed Therapist
Do you want to work with leaders in your field to make an impact in underserved communities? Be the force to bring about positive change in the local community while developing your mental health clinical experience in a wide range of services. We are passionate and dedicated to helping our community. You get hands-on, invaluable experience working with our consumers in their environment.
Our Mental Health Clinicians provides home and community-based mental health, behavioral, and/or substance abuse services to individuals, groups, families and couples.
- Lead individual, family, couples, and group therapy
- Conduct client intake sessions
- Facilitate crisis intervention
- Conduct case management
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
- Attend monthly in-service trainings
This opening is following guidance set forth in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule – The Company will require full COVID 19 vaccination before starting employment in this role. The company has other roles not subject to the rule.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or some other related degree.
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting.
- Must be Licensed (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LADC1)
Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions.
Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions.
Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor I (LADCI) by the Massachusetts Bureau of Substance Abuse Services.
Social Work (LICSW): A master's degree in Social Work from an accredited educational institution current licensure as an Independent Clinical Social Worker by the Massachusetts Board of Registration for Social Workers.
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website