We are growing! No Weekends! Sign-on bonus! Referral bonus program! Paid holidays!
Pediatric Partners, NOW a member of the Sevita family, is looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated individual to join our Physical Therapy Team! We are seeking full-time, part-time, or per diem Pediatric Physical Therapist candidates.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms and motor and sensory gyms. Therapists may also see patients in their natural home or daycare environments to help them meet their goals.
- Evaluate, create, and carry out individually designed and effective programs of physical therapy treatment to improve or restore physical function, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in pediatric patients.
- Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations, daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate and care for their child.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefits.
- Evaluate the patient's natural settings, including home or daycare when appropriate and identify how it can be better suited to the patient's needs and capabilities.
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and braces, and instruct in proper use.
- Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient's needs.
- Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling appointments.
- Complete and record accurate billing supported by services provided.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Credentials from an accredited Physical Therapy program required.
- North Dakota Physical Therapy license required.
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- A passion for working with children and their families a must.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30+ hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, sick pay, employee referral bonus program
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Rewarding work
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website