California MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Supervisor Program IDD
As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals we serve.
- Manage services within a designated program, including site operations, case management, and implementation of individual service plans
- Supervise/coordinate the daily activities of Direct Care Staff, maintain schedules of Direct Care Staff, and oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Deliver direct care services and support to assigned individuals we serve on an ongoing basis
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, corrective action, performance evaluations, and termination decisions
- Ensure onboarding, orientation, and ongoing training is delivered
- Bachelor's degree in human services with one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other education, experience, and licensure as required by applicable regulations and state
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website