Quality Life Adult Day Center is hiring a Nursing Supervisor. This is a Monday- Friday, dayshift opportunity that offers a- $10,000 signing bonus.
Come enjoy a career well lived with Sevita!
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Oversee two or more RNs and/or LPNs/LVNs including interviewing, hiring, and scheduling while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor the health and medical condition of individuals served
- Manage the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments and scheduling of medical appointments
- Evaluate nursing care, observe nursing activities, and inspect patient facilities for cleanliness and comfort
- Plan and organize orientation and in-service training for staff members
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school or nursing program, with three years of related experience (when supervising RNs), and with a current RN license
- Strong, leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships with vendors and employees
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Apply today to join our amazing team of professionals!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website