ACE Medical Services is looking for reliable and compassionate home care nurse to join our team. This is a per diem RN position.
Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
- Traveling to patients' homes and managing their care plans according to physicians' instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings is needed..
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
Nursing at Sevita requires extraordinary passion, strength, and expertise. Wherever there is someone in need of care, you'll work tirelessly to identify and advocate for their wellbeing. If you're up for the challenge and align with our mission, let's talk.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Compensation and full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- : Ample time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- : Opportunities to explore different specialties and settings of care — disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and more
- : We invest in your professional growth through continuing education, training, and more
- : Supportive relationships with coworkers and supervisors who help you grow and learn
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA
- : Accredited RN degree, current state RN license, and current CPR/First Aid certification
- : One year of experience
- : Clinical assessment, critical thinking, communication, teamwork, creative problem solving
- : Reliable, responsible, compassionate, empathetic, flexible
- : Valid driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website