NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Our NeuroRestorative facility located in Oxnard, CA, is a fully licensed JCAHO accredited Congregate Living Healthcare (CLHF) facility that specializes in brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. We offer in-patient treatment in a residential home-like setting to individuals of all ages, which includes neurorehabilitation, respite, post-acute, and sub-acute care. We offer a variety of services including amputee care, complex wound care, G- and J- tube feedings, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, multiple IV antibiotic therapy, pulmonary care, social & recreational activities, and more.
In addition, in 2022 for the second year in a row, Sevita has been named by Forbes magazine as one of “America's Best Employers for Diversity.” The recognition was presented to organizations that have demonstrated diversity in staffing and leadership, as well as being proactive in diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We boast low patient ratios, beautiful facilities, on-demand daily earned pay, full benefits for fulltime positions, including 401k with company matching, the ability to grow with us within our ever-expanding company which spans the United States, and much, much more.
THRIVE AS A REGISTERED NURSE AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU'LL
- Help your patients live better by conducting assessments, implementing health care plans, and monitoring patients' conditions
- Be a respected health care leader — your perseverance motivates us to be better each and every day
- Collaborate with teams of physicians and external medical centers partners who prioritize patient outcomes as much as you do
- Leverage your clinical skills to provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training of staff to ensure extraordinary care
- Use your critical thinking and clinical judgment to best meet patients' biological, physical, and behavioral needs
Nursing at Sevita requires extraordinary passion, strength, and expertise. Wherever there is someone in need of care, you'll work tirelessly to identify and advocate for their wellbeing. If you're up for the challenge and align with our mission, let's talk.
- Oxnard, CA
- NeuroRestorative facility located on Teal Club Road
- 10 bed facility
- Day shift
- 12-hour shifts
- OT after 8th hour
- DT after 12th hour
- Every other weekend off
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k w/company match, life insurance)
- Low patient ratios
- Access to daily earned pay
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Compensation and full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- : Ample time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- : Opportunities to explore different specialties and settings of care — disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and more
- : We invest in your professional growth through continuing education, training, and more
- : Supportive relationships with coworkers and supervisors who help you grow and learn
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA
- : Accredited RN degree, current state RN license, and current CPR/First Aid certification
- : One year of experience
- : Clinical assessment, critical thinking, communication, teamwork, creative problem solving
- : Reliable, responsible, compassionate, empathetic, flexible
- : Valid driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website