California MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Are you looking to build a challenging and rewarding career? Join us on our mission to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day activities and appointments for all individuals receiving support including implementing programs and services
- Coordinate, supervise, and maintain the daily activities and schedules for Direct Care Staff and oversee the daily operation of the program
- Ensure onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, corrective action, performance evaluations, and termination decisions
- Foster positive relations with case managers, referral agents and lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving care
- Maintain relationships with families, guardians, and implement individual satisfaction enhancement plans
- Monitor the comfort and safety of individuals served while ensuring living environments and program activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services
- One to two years' experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other education and experience as required by state
- Current CPR and First Aid Valid driver's license, car registration and auto insurance
- Licensure as required by state
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website