Driver Program Assistant Adult Day
Rate: $17.50 Per hour
$7,500 Signing bonus for FT employment, paid out quarterly over the first year.
Would you like to work in a rewarding environment with fantastic co-workers? This position is for you! You can make a difference by providing care to the individuals we serve in our community-based Day Program.
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services between individuals we serve homes, day centers, agency programs, events, outings, and to/from appointments with staff.
- Offer safety assistance when boarding and off-loading at all destinations.
- Lifts and transfers individuals served using proper body mechanics and assistance.
- Ensure cleanliness and daily maintenance of vehicle.
- Assist staff in monitoring individuals we serve and participate at the day center to facilitate activities, meals, care, and bathroom or general assistance.
- Assist individuals receiving care with daily living, including basic personal hygiene and bathroom assistance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 18 years of age
- Prior van driving experience preferred
- Minimum one year experience in transporting older adults or individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, preferred
- Minimum one year experience in providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities, preferably with the older adults
- Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance
- Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) if required by state
- Competence in CPR and First Aid
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Apply on company website