When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role, you will be an active, productive member of an Agile/Scrum team. You will code, test, debug, and deliver software in a team-based environment.
- Review requirements, acceptance criteria, functional design, technical design, and uses case design documents to determine testability.
- Collaborate with others to create test cases that include pre/post conditions, test execution steps, and expected results for releases and defects.
- Play an active role in executing and documenting test cases and defects.
- Perform functional system and regression testing and writes SQL to analyze data from systems and applications.
- Collaborate with others to investigate, diagnose, and resolve product inconsistencies.
- Adhere to architecture/design standards.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No prior work experience required.
- Knowledge in C/C++/C# programming with good debugging skills preferred.
- Knowledge in programming technologies such as SQL Server, .Net Framework, and Java.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$50,400.00 - $73,000.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website