When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will lead a team in the design, planning and development of new features/tools to support our industry-leading health care analytics software. You will collaborate with developers, product owners and quality engineers to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables. You will also support and maintain existing products for the growth and development of Sg2.
- Design, develop, enhance, test, deliver and debug software independently.
- Ensure team is delivering to highest standards and meeting expectations.
- Provide development guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Lead architecture/design sessions at the product level.
- Comply with all published reference models and guidelines.
- Keep senior management informed of technical trends and/or emerging technology to assist in long-range planning.
- Act as a consultant on best practices and provide technical mentorship to less experienced developers.
- Lead code and design review to maintain standards.
- Proactively improves standards and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred.
- 7 or more years of experience in software development required.
- Experience with SQL, C#, Html, Angular.
- Experience with Azure services within a modern data warehouse architecture preferred.
- Experience with microservice architecture is preferred.
- Spark, Databricks, and other big data technologies experience is a plus.
- Continuous integration, test-driven development, and paired programming experience is preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website