Position Objective: Inspect, putty and strap wood product on the machining line to maximize product yield.
- Inspect unfinished wood planks for defects as defined by product specifications.
- Putty defects as defined by product specifications.
- Communicate quality or mechanical problems or concerns to supervisors, lead, or technicians. Help strap pallets of material for shipment or storage.
- Housekeeping Duties that are required.
- When running styles 0299W and 0300W on the line:
- The cart and pallet rack must be moved into position on the line to run order.
- When order is completed move the cart and pallet rack to the 5S staging location.
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Other duties as requested by Lead or Supervisor
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Must be a team player
- Take an active role in committees
- Cross train for other jobs on the Rough Mill line.
8 hour, night shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website