Responsible for instructing the people in this area as well as drive the lift truck as needed and maintain production & safety requirements.
- Must be able to instruct the Employees in the Department in their Duties.
- Make sure all employees are following safety rules and are working safely.
- To drive forklift to keep unsorted and sorted tubes flowing as needed.
- Make sure the hopper is loaded and operate the baler as needed.
- Advise Department Manager of problems and needs in Department.
- Lead Coneville associates to meet production needs daily.
- Trip Trailers as needed for Coneville tube orders.
- Contact outside plants if tubes are needed to keep Coneville running.
- Call trailers in/out through WhereNet
- Conduct Backing Inventory as needed Daily.
- Receive in and ship out Raw Materials as needed.
8 hour, evening shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website