• Bachelors degree or military experience required, preferably in construction management, civil engineering or a related field
• Co-op or internship experience in construction strongly preferred
• Flexibility for regional travel
*This is not an immediate opening. The start date for this role will be in 2020.
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Project Management - Develop a comprehensive understanding while helping manage project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestone, inspections
- Site Supervision - Learn to determine constructibility of a project, secure government licenses, confirm materials and methods as specified by project documents, keep project plans current and highlight changes
- Estimating - Learn to find and manage all necessary information and documentation regarding the project to assist in producing quality estimates and bids
Apply on company website