WHO ARE WE?
Whitetail Club is the premier private community in the Pacific Northwest. The allure of this hidden gem in McCall, Idaho stems from the natural luxuries of the area, which are at once action-packed and serene. Seasons here present their own prospects for adventure and relaxation— from thrilling ski runs lauded by National Geographic to ancient hot springs. We invite you to experience a career opportunity on the edge of the wild.
Our Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club Landscaping Technicians are a passionate, driven and invested group, who create our first impression by beautifying our lawns and gardens for our guests and members. These professionals work to keep our landscapes, irrigation systems, flower beds, flower pots, paths, walkways, and parking lots clean, and well maintained. They are a busy and physical group who take pride in their work. If you are outgoing, energetic and like to see the positive results of your work; like to Work Hard and Play Hard and have fun while doing it, come join this cohesive team.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Perform varied landscaping duties while working on our beautiful grounds
- Maintain drains, mow grass, blow and bag leaves, remove snow, mud and debris
- Mulch, rake and deadhead flower beds
- Keep all pathways and parking lots clean
- Maintain the pool areas to resort standards
- Spring and fall grounds clean up
- Replace exterior lights and verify working order
- Hold responsibility for completing assignment sheets/check lists daily
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Self-motivation, the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/assignments without supervision.
- A love of the outdoors and working in different types of weather, enjoying physical labor.
- Ability to re-prioritize and move between projects as needs change and pick up where you left off.
- A basic understanding planting/landscaping and irrigation systems.
- Strong communication skills for guest/member and internal team interaction.
- Prior hotel/Resort experience coupled with customer service industry background preferred.
- Previous landscaping experience also preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the use of mowers, weeders, blowers, trimmers and other landscaping equipment.
Apply on company website