Job Location:Pheasant Lane Mall
This position will be responsible to sell Simon as a Marketing Medium to brands, advertising agencies, and local businesses. The person in this position will serve as the primary sales person for a group of properties in a specific market. The incumbent will target key companies and categories within his/her market to sell Simon media, sponsorships, events, and partnership marketing programs to achieve their individual and mall specific revenue goals.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify, create and sell revenue opportunities through strategic positioning of mall assets, media assets, and mall programming in order to achieve the financial sales goals of the property
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals and all property based monthly revenue budgets.
- Responsible for developing and implementing retailer intensification strategies. Promote platform program opportunities to retailers securing retailer offers to enhance programming
- Responsible for developing and implementing programs to establish and maintain favorable community and public relations to enhance the image and position of the center in the community. Maintain effective media relations by fielding media calls and preparing responses
- Create compelling client solutions to advertising objectives, articulate the benefits of Simon Malls, and close large single or multi property advertising, sponsorship, or promotional programs on a regular basis
- Target, pitch, and develop relationships with all companies within key categories (auto, health care, entertainment, retail, education, etc.) located within his/her market
- Ensure flawless execution for all programs on mall including national, regional, and local.
- Monthly forecasting for their properties
- Execute leases and collect client receivables
- Communicate daily with local property, corporate and regional leadership teams
- At least 7 years' experience selling media, advertising, sponsorships, promotions, and events
- In depth knowledge and personal contacts in the advertising, agency, and marketing community
- Superior computer skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate verbally, visually and in writing are essential to success
- Extremely self-motivated, independent, energetic person who can handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree required
- OOH industry experience and contacts is a plus
- Some overnight travel required
Apply on company website