Company: Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center
Location: St Pete Beach, FL
Career Level: Entry Level
Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to use point of service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Expedite to and from the kitechn
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website