Company: Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center
Location: St Pete Beach, FL
Career Level: Entry Level
Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center
Assist guests during the reservation process.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger to collect accurate information.
- Ability to access, read and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to input 40 WPM on a computer keyboard with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Answer the telephone and greet prospective guests in a friendly manner using clear, verbal English communication. Listen to callers to understand inquiries and requests. Promptly provide accurate information regarding availability, accommodation types, transportation to and from hotel, rate, etc. Promote HEI Hotels and Resorts and brand-specific marketing programs. Assign reservations based on guest preferences and availability.
- Read, retrieve, communicate and verify information including confirmation number to caller. Input and retrieve data using a computer reservation system and utilizing codes for efficiency.
- Answer questions regarding hotel facilities and services, airline partnerships, local attractions, directions, etc.
- Know, understand, and communicate applicable deposit and guarantee policies as requested. Handle complaints in a tactful manner and negotiate resolutions such as alternative accommodations when hotel is sold out.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website