Sizewise is currently seeking an Administrative Support / Capital Sales Coordinator to join our team in Lenexa, KS. You will act as a point of contact for our field sales force, coordinate capital sales orders and customer orders as well as assist in updating sales material.
Specific Tasks include:
- Serve as point of contact for product and pricing questions for capital products
- Coordinate changes to product/pricing with necessary departments such as contracts department, manufacturing and sales force.
- Prepare and proof invoices to ensure accuracy
- Assist with updating sales & product material
- Prepare quotes that accurately reflect specific product & pricing promotions such as Group Buys, Trade-Ins or other discounts as determined by the sales team.
- Research and determine customer eligibility and pricing
- Prepare customer sales reports, proposals, quotations and presentations
- Maintain sales order tracking
- High School Diploma: 2 years related experience
- Ability to sit up to 5.5 hours/ day
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data; maintaining a reasonable error rate as determined by departmental standards.
Sizewise is a privately owned, global medical equipment and consumer sleep system manufacturer with more than 20 years' experience engineering innovative products to meet the needs of bariatric, geriatric, pediatric, and standard patient populations. Produced in two manufacturing plants and supplied through more than 65 branches nationwide, Sizewise offers a range of American-made bed frames, specialty surfaces, and mobility items that enhance patient healing and caregiver satisfaction.
Why should you work for us?
Make a difference in the lives of patients and their caregivers, Companywide Green Initiatives, Product made in the USA, Stability of Medical Industry, Full benefit package.
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website