Immediate need for a Graveyard Delivery Driver to deliver Medical Equipment | Work Schedule is: Wednesday - Sunday; 10:00PM - 6:30AM
- Delivering medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and patients homes
- Driving a commercial (non-CDL), company box truck or Sprinter Van
- Loading & unloading medical equipment such as bed frames, mattresses, wheelchairs
- Retrieving equipment from customer locations, safely transporting the equipment back to the warehouse
- Educating and engaging customers at the time of delivery, keeping customers informed on the features and functionality of the equipment.
- 21 years of age or older, with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a DOT certification; Currently hold a valid and unrestricted driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 700 lbs. on wheels.
- Ability to drive at night
Who we are:
Sizewise is a privately owned, global medical equipment and consumer sleep system manufacturer with more than 20 years' experience engineering innovative products to meet the needs of bariatric, geriatric, pediatric, and standard patient populations. Produced in two manufacturing plants and supplied through more than 65 branches nationwide, Sizewise offers a range of American-made bed frames, specialty surfaces, and mobility items that enhance patient healing and caregiver satisfaction
Why should you work for us?
Make a difference in the lives of patients and their caregivers, Company wide Green Initiatives, Product made in the USA, Stability of Medical Industry, Branches located across the US giving you the ability to relocate and stay with our company, Full benefit package
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website