Immediate need for a Medical Equipment Processor / Warehouse Staff | Work Schedule is: 8:00AM-4:30PM, 4 Weekdays and every other weekend
Sizewise is a privately owned, global medical equipment and consumer sleep system manufacturer with more than 20 years' experience engineering innovative products to meet the needs of bariatric, geriatric, pediatric, and standard patient populations. Produced in two manufacturing plants and supplied through more than 65 branches nationwide, Sizewise offers a range of American-made bed frames, specialty surfaces, and mobility items that enhance patient healing and caregiver satisfaction.
Located in Bridgeville, PA
- Clean and sanitize medical equipment such as hospital bed frames, mattresses, wheelchairs
- Perform minor repairs on the equipment
- Process equipment efficiently and in a timely manner
- Perform other warehouse duties as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs and push/pull up to 700 lbs (bed frames)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; ability to squat, kneel and fend frequently
- Manual dexterity for operating tools and computers
- Basic mechanical aptitude preferred
Why should you work for us?
Make a difference in the lives of patients and their caregivers, Companywide Green Initiatives, Product made in the USA, Stability of Medical Industry, Full benefit package.
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website