DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $23.76 - $35.64 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) LPN- Oncology? At Sky Ridge Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Sky Ridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated LPN- Oncology like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
When you work as an LPN on our Oncology Unit, you are joining a team of nursing and healthcare professionals that are working together to care for our patients like family. If you want to work with a team that will help you take your career to the next level, this is the nursing position for you. Join our family now!
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform services and procedures requiring basic knowledge of biological,physical, behavioral, psychological and sociological sciences.
- You will utilize standardized procedures in the observation and care of the ill, injured and infirm; in maintenance of health; in action to safeguard life and health; and in the administration of medication and treatments prescribed by those so authorized by state law.
- You are directly accountable and responsible to the patient for the quality of nursing care rendered.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare provider from AHA or ARC.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Graduate of a practical or vocational nursing program..
- One year experience in acute care preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patient, families, physicians and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Sky Ridge Medical Center has grown to become a 284 plus bed destination hospital in Lone Tree, Colorado with a reputation for providing clinical excellence and world-class service to our patients and employees. Sky Ridge offers high-quality compassionate care through patient-centered programs such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric emergency departments, an award-winning Birth Place, and a state of the art Spine and Total Joint Center. We offer extensive services and the latest technology in our specialties of women's care, pediatric care, orthopedic services, robotic surgery center, and top-rated emergency care in our Level II Trauma Center. We strive to provide healthier tomorrows for our patients and families in our community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our LPN- Oncology opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website