DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Salary Estimate: $76752.00 - $115148.80 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
RN Clinical Educator - OR
Sky Ridge Medical Center
OR Acute Nursing Experience Required
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Clinical Professional Development Educator Registered Nurse (RN) with HealthONE / HCA. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Registered Nurse Clinical Professional Development Educator, you will be responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional and non-licensed clinical staff at assigned facility.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be actively collaborating in the entire orientation/onboarding process for nursing and other healthcare personnel.
- You will be an expert in and responsible for staff competency management.
- You will participate in designing and identifying clinical educational activities to address practice gaps for identified target audiences.
- You will promote and integrate the Evidence-based Practice (EBP) in order to continuously improve practice.
- You will collaborate with partners to share experience in planning and decision making to achieve the desired results.
- You will be involved with professional role development by identifying and developing strategies to facilitate a continuous process of maturation through lifelong learning.
HCA/HealthONE® is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 11,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, our facilities work together to provide a higher level of care.
In addition, our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. Beyond the new facilities and the workforce offerings, we also provided $7.7 million to local organizations to fund a variety of programs; and, as one of the top ten corporate philanthropists in the metro area, we at HealthONE contributed more than $1.5 million to charitable organizations in 2018 through cash and in-kind donations.
- The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
- North Suburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
- Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need:
- Currently licensed as appropriate to education in the state(s) in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required. (Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.)
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Certification as NPD Practitioner and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical related field required.
- Master's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical field preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in clinical education required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in an acute care hospital required.
- ALTERNATIVELY, equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website