DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Up to $1,500 Sign-On Bonus available for qualified candidates!
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Stationary Engineer.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Stationary Engineerto help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a 284-bed HCA Healthcare facility located on a 57-acre campus in Lone Tree, Colorado. It is a full service facility including adult and pediatric ERs, Cancer Center, and Spine & Total Joint Center, along with The Women's Hospital. The Medical Center also specializes in pregnancy & childbirth in their Birth Place.
Job Duties (include, but not limited to): Operate and maintains boilers and all mechanical equipment relevant to heating, cooling and emergency power supply.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. Available benefits:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment programs, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Stationary Engineer License preferred
* At least 2 years of experience preferred
* Must be knowledgeable of diagnostics and repair of high-pressure steam boilers, chillers, absorbers and other related equipment
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website