Pay Rate: $10.89 plus tips
Position Type: Full Time
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide Valet service for guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to guest's needs with a sense of urgency and in a friendly manner.
- Accept responsibility for guests' vehicle and keys.
- Safely park and retrieve guests' vehicles for owners and safeguard keys.
- Communicate by radio with other Valet team members.
- Greet guests with a smile and eye contact.
- Provide superior guest service by having knowledge of all casino functions, events and surroundings.
- Control funds and balance shift bank.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and supervisor(s) in a fast-paced, demanding environment with short time frames.
- Valid Washington State driver's license (driving record will be checked to meet criteria in “Conditions of Employment”).
- Proven ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
- Cash Handling experience.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). You must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission. Pre-employment drug testing is required for Security, Surveillance and DOT panel testing is required for Transportation positions. All other positions are subject to pre-employment testing, excluding marijuana.
Apply on company website