The Revenue Audit Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and directing the daily work of the audit clerks and also provides administrative support to the Revenue Audit Manager. This position supervises auditing the receipts from each of the revenue generating departments in the Casino. The Revenue Audit Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all internal control procedures are followed.
- Oversee daily audit work by Audit Clerks.
- Compile reports for Casino Departments for review by Manager.
- Assist with testing for compliance and surprise audits on various casino departments.
- Insure Casino internal controls are being followed.
- Assist in developing and maintain checklists for completion of work in accordance with policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare Daily Audit Report.
- Assist with daily audits.
- Coach, mentor and train subordinates.
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOP's.
- Must be physically present to work a regular, reliable, and predictable work schedule in accordance with business demands, and maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities, tasks, or duties as requested.
- Assist hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating, and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, deliver superior service to internal and external guests, exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, integrity, and comply with all governing policies and procedures.
- Employ positive communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the workplace, including appearance, communication, attendance, reliability, and teamwork.
- Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills, leading to the highest levels of productivity.
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the position and demonstrate proficiency in the position requirements.
- Demonstrate support and comply with all Safety program elements including: adherence to policies, exercise of safe work practices, participation in training, use of protective equipment, and reporting all safety concerns, hazards, and non-compliant practices.
- Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
- Serve as a contributing Team Member of the Soboba Band of Luiseño Indians enhancing the Casino's operations in all its business endeavors.
Education / Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training with an auditing background required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) plus years of Supervisory experience, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous experience in Casino is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
Certificates, licenses and registration
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Soboba Tribal Gaming Commission license.
- Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
Soboba Casino Resort Benefits
Full-time team members are eligible to participate in a variety of group health and wellness benefits upon timely submission of appropriate enrollment forms. Coverage effective dates vary by plan and additional information will be provided to you during New Hire Orientation. Benefit offerings may change from time-to-time, but presently, Soboba Casino resort offers the following:
- 401k Plan
- Basic Life Insurance employer paid ($20,000) with the option to purchase Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision paid for the employee
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program (Annual Health Fair, Wellness Education, and Incentive Programs)
- Paid Time Off
Soboba Casino Resort Team member Recognition including, but not limited to:
- Reward and Recognition Program (Quarterly, and Annually)
- Team member Incentives
- Free Team member meal
Apply on company website