Employment Type: Full-time
We are customer obsessed, innovative,and have the best culture in retail. Join our team today!
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible forsupporting the Store Manager in promoting a customer and product-focused salesculture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of allstore operations, including managing sales operations, asset protection, andhuman resources functions to ensure great customer experience and maximumprofitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are themost amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
• Analyzes sales reportsand KPIs to determine the needs of the business; In partnership with StoreManager, executes in store business and sales strategies.
• Establishes andcommunicates clear expectations, holding store team and themselves accountablefor achieving all brand, performance, and behavior standards.
• Controls payroll andsupply budget.
• Performs and overseesbasic operational activities such as scheduling, target shrink audits, physicalinventory, opening and closing duties, time sheet review and payroll accuracydocuments, and merchandise flow processes.
•Performsall financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy, includingcash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions arecompleted accurately and in accordance with policy.
•Ensurescompliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operatingprocedures and controls; conducts associate training to reinforce propercontrols.
•Administersall operational process including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishmentof floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physicalinventories.
• Ensures visualpresentation, organization, and facility maintenance are representative of theBrand.
• Develops a highperformance culture, motivating sales team to meet assigned sales andproductivity goals.
• Trains and coaches toensure selling team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge on line andin store.
• Trains, coaches andassists with locate fulfillment and selling.
Building High Performing Teams
•Motivatesand inspires store team, developing a shared vision while modeling core values.
•Promotes an inclusive, collaborativeapproach to problem solving.
• Communicateswith store teams and Store Manager to effectively lead positive change.
• Seekspersonal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback to buildleadership skill set.
• Models, teaches, andpromotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards,offering a cohesive omni channel experience.
•Modelssales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating productknowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locateor obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Ensures promptresolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast andefficient register experience, remaining current on policies regardingpayments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices andother applicable operations.
• Ensures team maintainsconsistent client communication through utilization of customer book, rewardsprogram participation, and customer capture sign up.
• Assists inrecruiting, hiring and developing a high performing team.
• Supports,implements, and provides follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
• Assessesand coaches store team on performance.
• Inpartnership with the SM, resolves human resources issues in a timely andeffective manner.
• Drivesassociate and team engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees foroutstanding performance.
• Ensuresthat store team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
Otherduties as assigned.
This position may befound in multiple brands. Some dutiesmay vary from brand to brand.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales and leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Able to communicate with customers and staff
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
·Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
·Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
·Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth,we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams.When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determineif your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You mayapply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to whichyou apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicantsfor employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during theapplication process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
5254 Biltmore Fashion Park
Apply on company website