Shift Supervisors are responsible for assisting the drive-in's General Manager in managing the operations of the drive-in. You will also be involved in training and supporting the drive-in employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. Our goal is to provide each and every one of our guests with an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to Sonic! The basic job duties include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members, carhops and skating carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
What we're looking for...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our guests!
- Professional individuals that value people and demonstrate respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic
Sonic and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers
Employer: Star Foods, Inc.
Apply on company website